Advisory Board, Subcommittees, and Executive Committee
CPRI seeks a broad and diverse range of expertise and viewpoints. We invite interested companies, organizations, and individuals to join the CPRI Advisory Board, sharing your expertise and advocacy. The Advisory Board will:
- Provide strategic advice to the Executive Director and involved faculty members;
- Act as advocates for CPRI and promote community interest in the Institute; and
- Assist in recruiting additional members and financial support.
A smaller group of stakeholders will constitute the CPRI Executive Committee. In addition, within the Advisory Board, we will have a number of smaller, working subcommittees, on such topics as: aerospace and defense; big data and technology; energy; financial; industrial controls and smart cities; legal and law enforcement; and telecommunications.
Members of the CPRI Advisory Board will be asked to:
- Participate in one or two meetings per year (in person or virtually) and serve on one subject matter-based sub-committee;
- Be available by phone and email for substantive consultations on our mission; and
- Support and actively participate in specific CPRI initiatives as time permits.