Help support CPRI’s mission
We invite you to share your expertise with the best minds in cybersecurity.
CPRI seeks a broad and diverse range of expertise, viewpoints and experience for its Executive Committee and among its participants.
Executive Committee Member Responsibilities:
- Provide financial and other support for CPRI’s work;
- Offer strategic advice to the CPRI Executive Director;
- Act as advocates for CPRI and promote community interest in the institute; and
- Assist in seeking additional members and seeking financial support.
Members are invited to participate in meetings and off-line discussions to participate in the process of finding cybersecurity solutions. Executive Committee members will
- Participate in several general sessions per year (in person or virtually)
- Be available by phone and email for substantive consultations on CPRI’s mission
- Support and actively participate in specific CPRI initiatives
To participate, click here to email Bryan Cunningham